WORLD’S MOST PREFERRED BIOACTIVE CURCUMIN PRODUCED USING ONLY CLEAN SOLAR ENERGY CLEAN SOLAR ENERGY
BCM-95® an All in One formulation of natural curcumin & ar-turmerone, the most potent component of turmeric with its highest level of oral bioavailability is the outcome of the combination of modern and traditional knowledge.
BCM-95® for which there is no substitute has many edges over its competitors. It is the unique blend of the most active and potent components of turmeric viz., Curcuminoids & Ar-turmerone. This innovative product does not contain any non-turmeric components to render curcumin more bioactive.
Many other formulations contains non turmeric ingredients like piperine, lecithin, other chemicals etc. Authentic and independent studies have shown that the bioavailability increase in these formulations are not due to a rise in the unchanged free curcumin levels in the plasma but due to the presence of an increased level of its metabolites like glucuronides and sulfates.
Expertise the world Trusts
Turmerones inhibits the protein of the cell membrane widely distributed in the intestine thus preventing the efflux of the curcumin back into the intestine and thereby increasing bioavailability of curcumin in the body.
- Enhanced Bioavailability
Curcumin is more bioavailable in presence of turmerones.
- Uncompromised Safety.
World’s most bioactive Turmeric Extract
Available in water dispersible form
100% natural Turmeric Extract
Proprietary blend of curcuminoids and essential oil of Turmeric
Enhanced oral bioavailability and retention of curcumin in blood even at 8 hrs.
Efficacy scientifically documented by preclinical and human clinical trials
Potent anti-inflammatory even at low doses
Largest preventive cancer study has been done
Proven safe by detailed toxicity studies
Self-affirmed GRAS certification
High ORAC value
Patented product ( 13 US patents,2 Japanese patents & 1 EU patent and patents pending in other countries)
More than 33 published clinical studies in national and international journals
Suitable for hard and soft gelatin capsules, tablets, beverage, candy etc.
Absences of class 1 or 2 solvents
Low lead level
BCM-95® and Bio-curcumin® are registered trademarks of Dolcas Biotech LLC
Indications for Use
Alzheimer’s and other neurodegenerative diseases
BCM-95® ensures uncompromised safety to its users by delivering 100% bioavailability without relying on any kind of harmful and hazardous synthetic enhancers in its composition. BCM-95 contains 0% of the following harmful content
- Synthetic Enhancers
- Toxic Content
- Effect of citrus polyphenol- and curcumin-supplemented diet on inflammatory state in obese cats. Br J Nutr. 2011 Oct; 106 Suppl 1: S198-2011.
- A Randomized, Pilot study to assess the Efficacy and Safety of Curcumin in Patients with Active Rheumatoid Arthritis. Phytotherapy Research 2012; OI:10.1002/ptr.4639
- Synergistic and additive effects of modified citrus pectin with two polybotanical compounds, in the suppression of invasive behavior of human breast and prostate cancer cells. Integr Cancer Ther. 2013 Mar;12(2):145-52. Epub 2012 Apr 24.
- A Pilot Clinical Trial of Radioprotective Effects of Curcumin Supplementation in Patients with Prostate Cancer. Hejazi et al., J Cancer Sci Ther 2013,
- Clinical evaluation of a formulation containing Curcuma longa and Boswellia serrata extracts in the management of knee osteoarthritis Molecular medicine reports, 2013
- Efficacy and safety of curcumin in major depressive disorder: a randomized controlled trial. Phytother Res. 2014 Apr;28(4):579-85.
- Curcumin for the treatment of major depression: a randomised, double-blind, placebo controlled study. J Affect Disord. 2014;167:368-75.
- Curcumin Suppresses Crosstalk between Colon Cancer Stem Cells and Stromal Fibroblasts in the Tumor Microenvironment: Potential Role of EMT. PLoS ONE 9(9): e107514.
- Curcumin Chemosensitizes 5-Fluorouracil Resistant MMR-Deficient Human Colon Cancer Cells in High Density Cultures. PLoS ONE 9(1): e85397.
- Curcumin potentiates antitumor activity of 5-fluorouracil in a 3D alginate tumor microenvironment of colorectal cancer. BMC Cancer. 2015 Apr 10;15:250.
- Novel Evidence for Curcumin and Boswellic Acid-Induced Chemoprevention through Regulation of miR-34a and miR-27a in Colorectal Cancer. Cancer Prev Res (Phila). 2015 May;8(5):431-43.
- Curcumin and major depression: A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial investigating the potential of peripheral biomarkers to predict treatment response and antidepressant mechanisms of chang. European Neuropsychopharmacology , Volume 25 , Issue 1 , 38 – 50
- Curcumin mediates chemosensitization to 5-fluorouracil through miRNA-induced suppression of epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition in chemoresistant colorectal cancer. Carcinogenesis. 2015 Mar;36(3):355-67.
- BCM-95® and (2-hydroxypropyl)-ß-cyclodextrin reverse autophagy dysfunction and deplete stored lipids in Sap C-deficient fibroblasts. Hum Mol Genet. 2015 Apr 29.
- Evaluation of antidepressant like activity of Curcumin and its combination with Fluoxetine and Imipramine: An acute and chronic study, Acta poloniae pharmaceutica ñ drug research, vol. 68 no. 5 pp. 769-775, 2011
- Comparative Study of the Efficacy of Curcumin and Turmeric Oil as Chemopreventive Agents in Oral Submucous Fibrosis: A Clinical and Histopathological Evaluation, Journal of Indian Academy of Oral Medicine and Radiology, April-June 2010;22(2):88-92.
- Oral Bioavailability of BCM-95® in Dogs” Poster presentation. 2009 ACVIM Forum/ Canadian VMA Convention: June 3-6, 2009;Montréal, Québec, Canada
- A Pilot Cross-Over Study to Evaluate Human Oral Bioavailability of BCM-95®CG, A Novel Bioenhanced Preparation of Curcumin, Indian J Pharm Sci 2008;70(4):445-449
- 6-month double-blind, placebo-controlled, pilot clinical trial of curcumin in patients with Alzheimer’s disease, J Clin Psychopharmacol, 2008, 28:110-113
- Curcumin effects on Blood Lipid profile in a 6-month human Study, Pharmacological Research 56 (2007) pg 509-514
- Bioavailability of BiocurcumaxTM (BCM-095TM), Spice India 2006 (Sept);11-15
- Enhancing the Absorption of Curcuminoids, Spice India 2005(July); 23-26
- Effect of a topical curcumin preparation (BIOCURCUMAX) on burn wound healing in rats, Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Sciences (JPBMS), Vol. 08, Issue 08
- The Effect of Exercise and Nutritional Supplementation on Proinflammatory Cytokine Expression in Young Racehorses During Training, J Equine Vet Sci. 2012 December;32(12):805-15
- Evaluation of Antiepileptic and Memory Retention Activity of Curcumin Per SE and in Combination with Antiepileptic Drugs, Asian J Pharm Clin Res. 2014;6(2):145-148
- Anti-inflammatory activity of BCM-95® (bio-enhanced formulation of turmeric with increased bioavailabilty) compared to Curcumin in Wistar rats, Pharmacognosy Journal, Vol 8, Issue 4, Jul-Aug, 2016 380 -384
- Systematic and comprehensive investigation of the toxicity of curcuminoidessential oil complex: A bioavailable turmeric formulation, MOLECULAR MEDICINE REPORTS 13: 592-604, 2016
- Curcumin and cognition: a randomised, placebo-controlled, double-blind study of community-dwelling older adults, British Journal of Nutrition, Volume 115, Issue 12, June 2016, pp. 2106-2113
- Curcumin and major depression: A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial investigating the potential of peripheral biomarkers to predict treatment response and antidepressant mechanisms of change, European Neuropsychopharmacology, Volume 25, Issue 1, January 2015, Pages 38–50.
- Effect of Curcumin Supplementation During Radiotherapy on Oxidative Status of Patients with Prostate Cancer: A Double Blinded, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study, Nutrition and Cancer, Volume 68, 2016 - Issue 1
- A randomized double-blind placebo-controlled phase IIB trial of curcumin in oral leukoplakia, DOI: 10.1158/1940-6207.CAPR-15-0390 Published 7 June 2016
- The efficacy and safety of a combination of glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulfate and bio-curcumin with exercise in the treatment of knee osteoarthritis: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study, European Journal of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine [2016, 52(3):321-330]
- Short Report of a Preliminary Open Study of Synofit-Containing Bio-Curcumin, Greenlipped Mussel and Blackcurrant Leaf Extract in Arthritis, Open Journal of Rheumatology and Autoimmune Diseases, 5, 113-117. doi: 10.4236/ojra.2015.54018.